1. They are annoyed at having a difficult time reaching their current salesperson, or
2. They need a new __________ and are open to hearing about what you have to offer, or
3. Their sales rep vanishes, leaving them ready to listen to the next salesperson who calls, or
4. A vendor is back-ordered on a product you have in stock, creating an opening for you, or
5. A buyer would rather deal with someone who wants to help and is not always focusing on just “making the sale.”
Not feeling confident about making that call?
Join me in my next e-Course and find out how to create opening statements that get attention instead of resistance!
Thanks for reading – here’s wishing you a beautiful day!
PS: Looking for creative ways to boost your sales? Join my e-Course!
PPS: – Good news: Your BTA educational discounts qualify for this course!
Feedback from successful e-Course students:
“This program is really great! I’ve learned how to personalize the message for the prospect and have been able to find companies who are looking to buy within the next year. The worksheets very naturally drag out ideas for me. As a result of this course, I am a lot more confident than I was. Thanks for all of your help, Ann.”
Chad Hale, Business Development Director
Superior Document Solutions, Duluth, Georgia
“Ann, during your e-Course I have gotten more confidence in speaking and relaying to people the information I need in order for me to help them. People seem to respond and open up to me with more information. Thank you!”
Marie Grace Dace, Account Executive
Maunakea Integrated Solutions
Questions? Please email email@example.com. I look forward to answering any questions you may have.