3 serious questions to ask yourself:
1. Have all of your inactive customers been contacted during the past three months?
2. Are all of your current and past customers aware of ALL of the products and services you have to offer?
3. Do ALL of your customers buy everything they could possibly buy from you?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions – think about it:
Do you really want to start making cold calls before all of your inactive customers have been contacted?
If your focus is on bringing in new customers by cold calling BEFORE contacting inactive customers, you are actually leaving money on the table.
Before making more cold calls, think about this:
- Your current customers KNOW you
- They LIKE you, and
- They TRUST you!
So … you will get less rejection and more sales when you contact your current clients.
Thanks for reading – here’s wishing you an awesome day!
PS: Looking for creative ways to boost your sales? Join my e-Course!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have. You can see answers to some of your questions plus tuition information here. Convenient payment options are available.
PPS: If you don’t believe you can be successful at sales, read what Kevin wrote.
And here is a fact -
Your employees may have skills you are not aware of yet. Grace wrote this:
“Ann, during your e-Course I have gotten more confidence in speaking and relaying to people the information I need in order for me to help them. People seem to respond and open up to me with more information. Thank you!”
- Marie Grace Dace, Account Executive, Maunakea Integrated Solutions, Honolulu, Hawaii