It is not usually a welcome email – a notification of an increase in price. And if you use the product on a regular basis, it’s a disappointment to find out you’ll be paying more.
But in this case, I love these products and was anxious to read about the price increase. The message was written in such a friendly and warm way, that I read all the way to the end. And despite the increased price, I still love the products and the company!
You may get some useful ideas from this message if you plan to send your customers a notice of a price increase.
This is (word-for-word) the email:
“Honest. Wild. Beautiful.”
“This is not just a tagline for us, but what we try to embody in every stage of our work, including the production of our products.
“We seek transparency in creating products that make your skin glow, using the highest quality, natural ingredients we can find.
“Over the last seven years, we have prided ourselves on creating products that you can trust, which actually deliver results.
“As the demand for natural, organic skin care has gone up, so has the cost of production in all respects from ingredients to packaging.
“We have been able to keep our prices at around the same level for our entire history by increasing our efficiency and scaling up, but as we grow, we’ve decided to raise the prices of our products to keep them sustainable for our business and to reflect their true value and power.
“We want to promise you that we will always continue to deliver the same (or better) value.
- We will continue to use only the best ingredients, carefully auditing our sources to ensure that they meet our standards of purity and sustainability.
- We will also continue to tell you exactly what these ingredients are.
- Our loyal formulator, Bunnie, will continue conjuring up the best possible products using her wealth of knowledge, experience, and research.
- Our small, knowledgeable, in-house Customer Support team will continue to be here to answer all of your questions and help you find the right products for you.
- Our blog will continue to be teeming with information for you to make the best possible choices about your health and wellness.
“The increase in price will be effective [date of the effective price increase]. If you’d like to stock up on your favorite products at the current price, you still have a few days!
“We are thrilled you are along this ride with us and want to sincerely thank you for all of your support.
“The Annmarie Skin Care Team”
Dear Reader: You may be able to use some of the wording or ideas from this Annmarie Skincare email. I only ask that you not copy it word for word.
Here’s wishing you a happy and productive day!