The prospect seems ready to buy.
The sale is just about complete.
But it seems there is more than one decision maker involved
Where to go from here?
Qualify Prospect’s Decision-Making Process
- “How many people would ultimately be involved in making a decision to proceed?” – or
- “Who else besides you would be involved in the decision-making process?”
Find out the Time Frame
“When you are making a decision of this kind, what is the procedure you typically go through and how long does it take?”
These questions are on page 54 of my newly updated e-book “How to Win the Sale and Keep the Customer.”
Here’s what else you’ll get in “How to Win the Sale & Keep the Customer”
Step-by-step telephone sales scripts, copy-and-paste marketing letters, sales-building voice mail and email messages, examples of attention-getting opening statements, worksheets, action plans & much more.
- The best way to pave the way for a cold call – page 3
- Cold-call script examples – pages 22, 28 & 29
- 16 Positive Power words to guarantee return calls after leaving a voice mail message – page 31
- Turn-off words NOT to use – page 32
- 9 ways to handle the most frequently-heard objections – pages 35 through 46
- The 3-letter word never to use – page 48
- 10 ways to ask for the sale – pages 51 & 52
- 6 words + scripts to use in a follow-up call to move the sale forward – page 73, 74
- 3 questions NOT to ask during a follow-up call – page 73
- Follow-up call script examples & letters – pages 74, 75 & 76
- Voice mail script examples & worksheets – pages 81 through 84
- 6 tips to motivate yourself – page 90
- 12 critical ingredients for successful emails – pages 97 & 98
- Scripts & letters to win back lost customers – pages 112, 113 & 114
You can download this sales-building e-book for just $14.97!
CLICK HERE to buy now!