Thanks for asking! (okay, you may not have asked, but you did click, so, thank you!)
The e-Course – What is it?
This is a one-to-one private 4-week once-a-week sales training and coaching e-Course conducted by Ann Barr by telephone and email.
In this e-Course you will:
- Create opening statements that get attention instead of resistance
- Find out what to do when a customer’s objection takes you by surprise
- Learn how to avoid six costly mistakes that can reduce profit
- Discover three ways to get through gate-keepers and
- Seven ways to answer objections and
- 10 ways to ask for the sale
- Find out which voice mail messages will get your call returned
- Learn the secrets of closing more sales than ever before
- Learn how to create your own unique opening statement which will motivate prospects to become more interested and end up in more sales for you and
- Use authentic words that will cause the prospect to trust you and feel that you are there to help her rather than “just get the sale.”
- Find out which 4 words never to say at the beginning of your outbound phone calls.
- Discover specific questions to ask the prospect that will motivate her to think and share important information you need to move forward with the sale.
- You can see the registration form on this page.